Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Frankenstein

Upon receiving the power to create life such as Frankenstein did I would have to consider the consequences. Oh who am I kidding, of course I would create life. Being able to create human life even though the thought of digging up dead people to bring them back to life might be a little weird, there would be a significant increase in science popularity.

Bringing someone back to life would be a miracle for the family that had to endure the loss and become lugubriously of their loved one. They would be able to be with them again and continue on living with their beloved. Creating life vicariously for other families would be good and bad.

Creating such a magnificent array of DNA and chemicals to bring back the dead to life would spark an immediate interest in the world of science causing even more wonderful things to happen. Although I am sure that I would get besetting comments for such actions.

With the power granted to me I would most definitely try and bring life back to the dead. It would be a marvelous thing to do. In doing so I hope noone would be able make me be obdurate my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment