Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Theme Word

I chose the word unknown because I do not enjoy many people to know a lot about me. I have learned that people judge you no matter what, but as long as they do not know much about you they have less to judge. I have enjoyed living this anonymous lifestyle and I plan on the continuation of living this awkward silent way.

As I turn 17 in a few months I will reach a crossroads of many challenges and obstacles we all must overcome. I intend to continue living in my life of unknown and using it to my advantage.

The unknown aspect of my life is the way I have always been and it is the way I will continue to be, because it pleases me. As long as I am concerned, if I do not know you then I probably will not tell you anything about me and that is the way I want it.

4 comments:

  1. I like what you said, people are always going to judge you no matter what. Its just a way to help them feel good about themselves. I think it's very selfish, but basically everyone I know does it. I look at people in a different way everday for the simple fact that you have no clue where they came from, or how they have been raised up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that people are very judgemental, but if you live so unknown isn't that the same as being forgotten? People are going to judge you wether you are a nobody or the person everybody knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Big Phil: I appreciate the comment. I understand people are mean and im ok with it. Its the people that go out of their way to make someones day, no matter who they are and where they come from, that are good people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Sarah: As long as I am dying happy I'm not worried about being forgotten or unknown. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete