Monday, May 21, 2012

You and Jr./Sr.

Being a Jr. and completing the year is a very big accomplishment for me. I will be the only one in my family to graduate from high school if I can make my way to the very end.
                My most favorite part of being a Jr. has been the great new friends I have made and the fun I have had hanging out with them.  There are so many new people I have met this year that I have never talked to before in my life and hanging out with them was awesome.
                If I was to change anything about this year, the only thing I could think of is the fact that two of my best friends dropped out. I would get them to stay so that I could have enjoyed this whole year with my best friends, but if they did not leave I may not have ever met these new people I talk to now.
                My goal I have for next year is to complete all of my classes with good grades so I do not have to be here any longer than I have to. I have had a lot of fun in this school, but I have to get out of here before I go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment